email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mails Sent To BTinternet addresses Not Arriving

pbar100
Enlightened One
Message 24 of 24

Well I didn't think I would be back here with the return of an old problem after the all conquering e-mail merger.

But unfortunately mails I am sending from my Pipex address to BTinternet addresses are not arriving.

I sometimes get the age old bounce back of Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached, message aborted after 24.9 hours.

I am therefore back using my always working Hotmail account yet again.

Please would someone be able to look into this problem, thanks.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 21 of 24

@Ady-TalkTalkThanks for your reply, good to hear from you again Ady.

Yes, I can fully understand how hard it is to find such a fault, it's like taking your car to a mechanic and telling him it makes a noise, then he drives it and the noise isn't there, so how can he fix it.

But still, I do have a fault whereby mails do not arrive at the BTInternet addresses I send to, all others seem (as far as I know) ok.

Mails sent on 19/3/21 at 21.48 and 9/3/21 at 19.46 were not received. Sent from my primary Pipex address.

The bounce back was -

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 24.9 hour(s):

@addressremoved@btinternet.com

Reason: The following message to @addressremoved@btinternet.com was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 24

Hi pbar100, everytime I see one of these issue I raise it and invariably I'm told we're not seeing it on our network. I will of course still raise it for you. Please provide the times and dates of a few emails to the bt address that didn't arrive and make sure the sending and receiving mail addresses are in the private notes of your community profile.

Are you sending from Pipex primary mailbox or an alias?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

pbar100
Enlightened One
Message 23 of 24

Please would someone be able to look into this ongoing issue, thanks.

0 Likes