Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mailzone Onetel password change

9 REPLIES 9
Jubbs
Popular Poster

Hi, yes I am another Onetel mail owner who has had their email hacked.

I've filled in the personal info bit so hopefully you'll be able to help me.

The email is comprimised and has its password changed on a daily basis, so they must be intercepting any "forgotten password" link to my onetel email because they know the password. As there is no option to change the password on the Horde mailzone portal (weird to say the least as there are options to change the security Q&A's) this will keep happening to me and I'm just waiting for some sensitive info to be seen that could cost me dearly, if it hasn't already.

Thanks for any help in advance :))

Jubbs

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jubbs, I've sent you a personal message to get more information so that we can reset the password for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

Thanks for providing the information. I've raised the fault ticket for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Jubbs
Popular Poster

Thanks Ady, I look forward to getting this sorted asap.

Jubbs

OCE_Ady

Hi Jubbs, I'm sorry it's taking so long. You should have had a call with the new password already. 

Ady

pammyt
Team Player

Hi 

Interested to hear you say "you should have received a call re the password re-set".  I've been waiting for someone to help me access my account as the password has been changed, but no-one has informed me since 25th May yet when I raised with customer complaints I was told, and I quote "as Onetel e-mails are one of our legacy emails, unfortunately they are getting disconnected which is the reason why you cannot change your password as the e-mail has been disconnected".

So is that correct, or is someone actually dealing with this to allow people to gain access to their personal emails that they have been using, in my case, since the 1990s?

Pam

OCE_Ady

Hi Pam, please stick to your thread to avoid confusion. 

Ady

OCE_Ady

Hi Jubbs, I was told Said would be ringing you on Monday. 

Ady

Jubbs
Popular Poster

Hi Ady, thanks for everything, the passwords have been changed and I have access to the accounts now.

I'm feeling a lot safer now thanks.

Jubbs 🙂

OCE_Ady

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady