email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage TalkTalk Mail Warning: Functions not available

Itsmix
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Thoroughly p***ed of with this, need help, where is the contact someone directly to resolve this?

There is no appropriate label for this question either, why no @email issues general?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

We all do the best we can to make sure our customers get the best possible experience.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Itsmix
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 12

Thanks Ady, at least someone's putting in the effort.

Message 3 of 12

Hi Itsmix, I've escalated this to the team managing this issue for you. Hopefully, it won't be too long until this is fixed although there is no agreed completion date for the fix.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 12

Hi Itsmix, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions:

https://smm.page.link/Qz1dcEmpcCaVkhsp8
 If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi Itsmix, sorry for the delay in getting to you I was moved onto other workstreams during a couple of absences.

I need to get more information in order to raise the issue for you. I've sent you a personal message.

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 12

Sorry about that. There's been an absence of TalkTalk Support this past week. I'll push another request into the TalkTalk workflow. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Itsmix
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 12

Still watching this space, no response from TalkTalk what a surprise. Thought that Talk Talk had improved obviously not, my account shows my first bill, which is my second and both have been paid over a week ago and it still shows my first bill is due. Not going to get this email debacle sorted any time soon then!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Thanks for your help. Lets watch this space. 

Message 9 of 12

OK, this is therefore a bug in the MyAccount config that doesn't recognise that your account is live and it should be linked to the TalkTalk Mail platform to enable you to create email addresses. 

I'll let TalkTalk Support know and request a fault ticket to fix this for you. 

You'll get a TalkTalk reply here early next week. 

Itsmix
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 12

Hi Gondola,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes it is a new account, joined earlier this month (July '21), broadband all up and running, access to my account all good. I get the Functions not available when I try to 'manage my mail' I can't even set up any other email address's.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

Are you trying to create an email address in a new customer MyAccount? Is the broadband service active that's linked to the customer MyAccount?