email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage e-mails - Functions not available

Devbias
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

Good evening, I recently joined talktalk and I am unable to create an email account, I have the “function not available” message in yellow when I access manage e-mails. should I be able to create a new email account or access is reserved to existing email users?

I have searched the forum and noticed other new customers have reported this and it was referred to as a bug back in February 2020 which is a little worrying as it’s not yet been rectified and the bug still exists.

Can I please get some assistance to enable this function to create my talktalk email addresses

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Devbias, I'm sorry you're unhappy with the speed of service on the community. You're still able to stick with the customer service teams on the telephone if you'd prefer that.  

I've not had anything back from the support team who can clear this issue. I've sent a chaser and will post when I hear back. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Ady,

Thanks for the update. 
I now understand Gondola’s post of having patients as this is the slowest most shocking customer service I have ever encountered.

I also now realise that the bad reviews and complaints on social media platforms really are justified.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 9

Hi Devbias, I've sent this over to the team who can resolve this for you. I'll post back once I hear from them. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 9

A TT Staff member will reply to you right here.

It's all very simple. You just need to be patient.

And at the end of the day patience may just be all that's required as the MyAccount functions may just not be enabled yet but will be by go live.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 9

How do I get reference to the ticket raised ?

Or even an acknowledgement that a ticket has been raised ?

I'm still not able to create/reserve my talktalk.net email addresses ahead of my migration on 14 December 2020.

How am I supposed to notify contacts and clients of my new email address ahead of the migration ?

The process has always been simple & smooth with previous ISP migrations.

Its a little worring that something so simple can be so difficult with TalkTalk

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

I've made sure this topic is escalated into the TalkTalk support team workflow. The topic will be picked up by TT Staff and a fault ticket issued.

Message 7 of 9

Hi Gondola,

How do I raise a ticket to get this resolved ?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Devbias 

The Functions not available error message is indicating that you don't have the rights to manage your mailboxes. TalkTalk staff will fix this issue for you.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add notes and references etc and then save changes.