email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive delay in getting emails to appear on my iPhone!!!

timwood1944
Popular Poster
Message 28 of 28

Hello All,

Since the "upgrade", emails have been taking hours if not days to appear on my iPhone from my tiscali email address.

Post "upgrade" all my tiscali emails were auto-forwarded to a gmail address that is linked to my iPhone.

Nothing has changed with my iPhone, or any settings whatsoever, but post "upgrade" emails are now not appearing on my handset until many hours (6 hours on average) to even 24 hours later, when they used to appear almost instantly.

Why would this be do you think???

Tim Wood
0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27

Message 21 of 28

Ok and thanks for your continued assistance.

It's even worse this morning by the way....

Thanks

Tim Wood
0 Likes

Message 22 of 28

Hi Tim

I'd also like to see a resolution because there isn't a justifiable reason for the significant delay that we're seeing for out of office and auto-forwarded emails.

I'm confident that we're just awaiting a response from the email project team. They are working on urgent issues but I'll stay on the case for this one.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

Message 23 of 28

Anything happening on this????

It's getting worse and worse.......

Now an average of 8 hours before emails are being forwarded.

The usual shocking service from Talk Talk........

Tim Wood
0 Likes

Message 24 of 28

Hi timwood1944, I've seen a few people asking similar questions in other threads. I've asked the questions and will post back to let you know whether we need to raise fault tickets for you or if there's something else being or needing to be done. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 25 of 28

Any update yet on this as it's still a problem.....

Thanks

Tim Wood
0 Likes

Message 26 of 28

Thanks very much.

Tim Wood
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 27 of 28

Hi @timwood1944 

I don't know why but it is a fact that there is a delay, maybe because the sending of auto-forwarded email (and out of office replies) is given a much lower priority. Or it's an issue with how the Filter rules are working?

It does need investigating so we'll take this opportunity to report the issue for you.

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the TalkTalk email address to Private notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link you to your TalkTalk email account.

We'll be interested to see what the Project team have to say.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes