cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Massive delay in getting emails to appear on my iPhone!!!

John-
Chatterbox

The problem appears to be with every email that I receive - they are not being autoforwarded in a timely manner.

There seems to be no problem sending mail

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Ok thanks. We've already got a ticket open for the autoforwarding issue. I'll post back as soon as I know more. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

timwood1944
Popular Poster

As John says above, this only affects autoforwarding.....

There has never been this sort of delay before so to suggest that this is somehow "normal" (see comment above) is a "buck passing" exercise in my view.....

The service I expect is the service I have been "enjoying" for the last 10 years plus, i.e. all my incoming emails being forwarded on to my gmail account in a timely manner, i.e. no more than 30 minutes to 45 minutes maximum delay....

This email "upgrade" (word used in the loosest possible term) has caused this problem.....

It needs to be fixed ASAP.....

Tim Wood
John-
Chatterbox

Pleased to report that Autoforward is working as usual

Gondola
Community Star

Hi John

Many thanks for confirming.  I've just tested and the new Mail platform auto-forwarded promptly for me too.

Looks like the vendor has fixed the bug. We'll likely get confirmation from Ady on Monday.

Thanks again.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

Gondola
Community Star

@timwood1944 

What's your experience today of Auto forwarding?

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

timwood1944
Popular Poster

Yes everything seems to be back to normal.

Credit where credit's due so thanks for your efforts.

Tim Wood
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Tim

No worries. I'm just pleased they found and squashed the bug.

Hopefully Ady will get a report from the vendor and let us know.