email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Emails - Sent Folder

Charliebean
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi since change over to new emails I have lost all my emails and not receiving any emails at all. Can someone help please 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Charliebean, are you using webmail at https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/ ?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Charliebean 

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes along with the Reset details - your alternate email address and mbile 'phone number for password recovery by email or text message - then Save changes.

What's the email domain of the upgraded email?  talktalk.net - lineone.net - ukgateway.net or another.

Problems with TalkTalk Mail has an explanation for ukgateway email users.  The mailbox for ukgateway users has been set up using the base account email address and password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes