Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing Emails

3 REPLIES 3
devious31
Chatterbox

I have logged onto my email today to find only new emails & all of my old emails seem to have disappeared along with any deleted ones.

My mail quota is showing that I have used 2.66 GB of my 10 GB quota but I cannot access the older emails only the new ones.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I have a lineone account.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi devious31, have you checked all folders for those mails in case they've been moved into other folders when your mailbox was migrated?

If they're simply not there, please add your landline number to your community profile and I'll get a fault ticket raised for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

devious31
Chatterbox

Thanks for the reply Ady.

I have checked every folder & they are not there.They seemed to disappear overnight.They were there on Wednesday & been there ever since the migration but when I checked yesterday they had gone.

I will add my landline number but it's not a TalkTalk number.I tried to get this sorted yesterday but not having a TalkTalk account seems to be a sticking point which is very frustrating!

David

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

And to be certain, all your devices that might fetch the mail are set to leave copies on the server?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.