email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mother in law's email address has vanished?

civiceg6
Participant
Message 4 of 4

Hi guys.

I'm trying to help my mother in law get her email address working as she uses it for her eBay and is freaking out that it's not working!

She noticed her emails weren't coming to iPad anymore so I checked all the elsettings against yours and made sure they were all correct. After having no luck, I tried to log in via web browser but she couldn't remembwr her password so naturally tried to reset it for her but when I go through that it says to me that there is no reset information?! 

I live chatted a talktalk agent about the issue and they said they were text her within 3 days but not heard anything from them in 72 hours...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @civiceg6

Not being a broadband customer and not having set up recovery details means that she will need to register on Community, just as you have, and will need to provide verification of ownership of the email address. 

Once the ownership is verified a password change can be organised and she'll receive that after a security check person to person over the 'phone.

So that she can prepare for this, what's necessary is:

• Email address affected
  • Her Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Phone number linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • Full postal address linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • And a mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when she'll be there in person to speak to the email team, receive the password and check that the email is working.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
She's no longer a talktalk customer and the email is an @Tiscali.co.uk address.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @civiceg6

Is your mother-in-law a TalkTalk broadband customer?

Is the email a talktalk.net email address?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes