email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

pincher77
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

Unable to log in to My Account for Mail Plus and this has been the case for several days. I spoken electronically to 3 different advisors but no one has been able to help me access My Account. Error message reads “Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later”. I can access Webmail but not My Account, any help would be most appreciated as I need to change passwords.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

The only update that I've had is that there's no date for this being fixed yet. There are fixes going in for other issues with MyAccount, sadly this isn't one of them. It is with the incident team though.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

Hi pincher77 

I'll remind Ady. A reply is likely to be from Tuesday onwards.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 7

Hi Ady, Any updates on this problem yet?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Ady, Any news on this problem yet?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi pincher77, I can help you with this. I need to obtain more information so that I can raise the issue with the right team. I believe this maybe an incident and there's a team collating information on said incident. 

I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi pincher77 

Seems to be happening to a few MailPlus customers. I'm convinced that it's a weak password or changed password that's causing the issue. 

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current home 'phone number (unless taking a full-fibre non voice service). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address you used to sign up to MailPlus and the account number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution