email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pipex Alias emails will not transfer over after migration to talktalk Can you help

T Armless
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Can anybody help with this one, my main Pipex account has migrated ok but not the alias, it is always saying incorrect password, have tried resetting a number of times to no avail.

any assistance would be helpful

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi T Armless, as Gondola has said the aliases should now use the password from the main account. If it doesn't please post back to let us know and make sure that the alias address is showing in private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @T Armless 

If the pipex primary mail account abcd12@dsl.pipex.com (or similar format) has been upgraded AND the alias email address is linked to that same mailbox then the alias password is the same as the primary.

You'll be able to change the primary password but not that of the alias or via the alias address even if the alias is listed in your MyAccount.

So, first questions:

• Is the alias linked to the primary mailbox that's been upgraded
    or another mailbox that's awaiting an upgrade?
  • Does the primary password work for the alias?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer