email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dad has Alzheimer’s and has forgotten his Tiscali email password

Rachel43
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

My dad has a tiscali email account. Last week his computer stopped working and he has been unable to access his emails as they would always come up automatically. I want to try logging into a laptop for him so he can see his emails, however he has Alzheimer’s and is unable to remember the password. 

Please can you help and advise the best way to reset the password? I assume password reset is not going to work unless he can see his emails?

Thanks in advance for any help 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Rachel43, did Gondola help you regain control of your dad's emails?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Hi Rachel43 

Have you been able to set a new password to help in seeing the mail messages?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Rachel43 

The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password

will take you to password reset and recovery.  If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and he has set up password recovery options, that you recognise from the hints as his current recovery methods, you can send the alternate email address a link or the mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

If you only see a password reset to the email address itself then that means password recovery has not been set up. 

In that case you're going to need TalkTalk Support help. Do you have Power of Attorney or Authority to Act registered with TalkTalk so that you can provide the answers to security questions that TalkTalk will ask?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution