email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sent email have been deleted / removed from talktalk webmail with exception of the current month

ChrisV61
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Good Afternoon,

I appear to have lost all my Sent emails from before 1st May 2022 They are also not updating on my phone or ipad from that date either. They have totally gone from the webmail server and are not in the trash or deleted area. Where have they gone and why? I have done nothing at my end. please can they be reinstated.

Many Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi ChrisV61, everything Gondola has said is correct.  Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi ChrisV61 

TalkTalk don't delete mail from the Sent objects folder.

If the user deletes mail messages from folders those messages are moved to the Trash folder for 30 days pending auto-deletion unless permanently deleted from Trash that the user may action at any time. 

TalkTalk Mail doesn't offer a backup service so unfortunately if you cannot find those messages on any device you'd have to get the help of recipients to send you back a copy.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in.

Check all folders just in case the messages got moved by mistake.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes