email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need access to a old tiscali email account

Callum Stud
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, if anyone can help me get into a old tiscali email account I'd very much appreciate the help.

My reasons for this are that the tiscali email account in question is very old and defunct since I've read multiple articles that talktalk discontinued the service, my problem being that there is a couple of important accounts that I still use which are linked to said tiscali email address and since I am no longer able to access it I can't switch my accounts over to using my more current up to date one. 

Again any help on the matter is very much appreciated.

Callum. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Callum, how did you get on? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

What's the result, Callum? We appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Callum Stud 

Mailboxes are flagged for deletion if the user doesn't sign in at least once every 180 days. The help page  Deleted Email error message explains more.

So first you'd check if the email address is still active. Send the email address a mail message and see if you get an immediate bounceback error message saying 'Undeliverable' that means the mailbox isn't active.

Then enter the email address at Verifalia, an external website that verifies if an email address exists. Enter the email address, complete the reCAPTCHA and select the Validate button. Does the top line response say 'Deliverable' or something else?

Finally, use the Reset now button in the Help page  Changing your email password to see if you get a deleted or no domain error message or if you actually do have password recovery options saved.

Let us know the outcome in each case.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution