email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change additional email address & password

Kerryann4
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am the Talktalk account holder, my email address and password are all ok.  My husband also has an email linked to this account and we think it has a virus of some kind, or been hacked.  He is still managing to access his account and emails etc, however there is strange this happening within his emails.  We need to change his email address and password, not sure where I can do this ? Any help appreciated.  Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Kerryann4, has Gondola helped you get this sorted?

Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Kerryann4 

If your husband's email address is listed in your customer MyAccount then you may change the password so long as you know the existing password and the password is still working.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail to check the password is working.

Sign in to MyAccount and to change the password select My Services > Manage TalkTalk Mail. 

Here's the advice article on managing your email in MyAccount.

Manage TalkTalk Mail - Change password for a mailbox.png

Password Reset details should also have been set up for the email address so that an alternate email and or mobile number can receive a password reset.

If changing the password in MyAccount doesn't work then please do try the Forgotten your Password? option. Enter his email address, complete the reCAPTCHA security and select Continue. If there's an alternate email address or mobile number shown that you/he recognises from the hints, and have access to, then please select one to send a password reset.

If you can sign in to TalkTalk Mail then for routine password changes select the password reset to be sent to the account itself or, preferably, update Reset details via the TalkTalk Mail main settings menu then use the Forgotten your Password journey.

Menu options - Update your reset details 05Aug2020

What is it that is happening with the emails?  We may be able to offer more guidance.  Just let us know.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution