email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netmail.pipex.net login not working

Gingerjelly
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Evening All

I have an old email account under the gotadsl.co.uk domain that I've kept even after leaving TalkTalk.A few years ago TalkTalk made some changes which meant it wasn't possible to then log in to my email account via their own email login.

I worked out I could still access my old gotadsl.co.uk emails by logging in via netmail.pipex.net.Unfortunately overnight something has now changed again and I'm totally unable to now login to my emails in my usual way.

Is anyone else having the same trouble ? or would someone be kind enough to suggest how I can log in to pick up my emails.The thought of going through the whole rigmarole of going through TalkTalk customer services over the phone doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm at all.

Kind regards

Don  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Gingerjelly, isn't Gondola great? Gondola will endeavour to support any issue on any platform even when it's not supported by the community as a general rule.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Gingerjelly 

Just to say the f2s login via the TTB Webmail portal is back online. https://netmail.pipex.net/index-ttb.php

Let us know if that's better for you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 6

Hi Gingerjelly 

TalkTalk Business don't tell us what they're doing. There's no briefing on TTB Service Status.

This is the TalkTalk Consumer Community. Community is the part of TalkTalk that offers member to member Help & Support for TalkTalk Consumer customers.

Thanks for taking time out to let us know the alternative login to the hosting company is working well. We always appreciate your feedback.

Message 4 of 6

Evening Gondola

Thanks very much for replying.

That link to the new login you posted did the trick.

Would you happen to know if Netmail is just off line currently or whether it's not due to ever come back?

You've done me a massive favour by posting that link,and being now able to check my emails is the main thing(but I really don't like the interface on it and would much prefer to stay with using the Netmail login if it is ever to come back online)

Many Thanks again

Regards

Don

Don

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Gingerjelly 

The pipex netmail login appears to be offline.

Gotadsl email is a legacy email that's under the umbrella of TalkTalk Business (TTB). If you need support then it's TTB you go to. You can LiveChat or call on 0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm or email customerservices@talktalkbusiness.co.uk.

Have you tried this login portal: https://vwm.overssl.net/