Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New password required for my Pipex email

3 REPLIES 3
Aboutyee
Participant

Can someone organise for me to get a new password for my Pipex email?

Many thanks

Kevin

Kevin
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Aboutyee 

No problem. I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will send you a Private Message requesting personal data to verify you as the registered user (your email registration details)

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the email address when first registered

When your personal data has been verified, the password will be changed and one of the TalkTalk team will call on your mobile to check security with you, let you know the password and check it works. A computer generated password is not likely to be memorable so write it down carefully and store in a secure place.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kevin,

I've passed this over to the relevant team to have your password reset, as Gondola has said, you'll then be contacted with the new password

Thanks

Chris

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kevin,,

Our network team have tried to contact you with the new password, what is the best time to call again?

Chris