email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nildram Vs Outlook

CPC2022
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hullo all. I currently access my emails (old nildram account - gotadsl.co.uk) on an ancient PC using Windows Mail. Now that I have finally been given a laptop I'm attempting to access my emails in Outlook.

I just can't get it to set up correctly despite using the correct details from my PC.

Please help. I don't really know where to start.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

Hi CPC2022 

The gotadsl.co.uk domain is one that is managed by TalkTalk Business (TTB). The email mailboxes are hosted by a third party company so you'll need to set up the Outlook incoming and outgoing servers with their overssl host names as follows:

Email Client Server Settings

Inbound Server: mail.overssl.net
Port: 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP3) - An IMAP account is recommended
Connection security - Select SSL/TLS

Outbound SMTP Server: mail.overssl.net
Port: 465
Connection security - Select SSL/TLS

My outgoing server requires authentication

If you have any issues then take screenshots of the general, outgoing server and advanced tabs, image edit to obscure the first part of your email address and upload here using the camera icon above the Reply area and I'll advise on any changes necessary to get the email flowing.

For official support, please get in touch with TalkTalk Business Support. You can LiveChat or call on 0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm or email customerservices@talktalkbusiness.co.uk.

TTB should have a record of the registered user details for the gotadsl email address to match to your personal details that you'll need to provide to them when requested.  Let us know how you get on if you need to go down that route.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution