email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nildram account

Heilancoo
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to get my nildram email service back? It disappeared a few weeks ago. Thanks for any advice. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Heilancoo, it's great to see that you've had the benefit of Gondola's support.  

Thanks for taking the time to come back and thank Gondola for the help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Nice to know.

We appreciate you taking time out to give us your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Heilancoo
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Dear Gondola

Thank you so much, this has worked, very grateful, I had some really old emails that I needed for sentimental reasons.  Cheers.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Heilancoo

Nildram mail is hosted by apm-internet servers and is managed by TalkTalk Business (TTB).  This forum is for TalkTalk Consumer Mail customers and has no direct contact for your Nildram account with TTB.

You should be able to access your Nildram mailbox via webmail and the SSL Mail webmail login:
https://mail.overssl.net/

SSL Mail Control Panel login
https://vwm.overssl.net/admin/

Email Client Server Settings

Inbound Server: mail.overssl.net
Port: 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP3)
Select SSL/TLS or TLS/SSL

Outbound Server: mail.overssl.net
Port: 465
Select SSL/TLS or TLS/SSL

For support, please get in touch with TalkTalk Business Support. You can LiveChat or call on 0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm or email customerservices@talktalkbusiness.co.uk.

TTB should have a record of the registered user details for the Nildram email address to match to your personal details that you'll need to provide to them when requested.

Let us know how you get on.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution