email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Emails in or out since Dec 23.

Roly279
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I lost access to emails overnight, receiving message saying that the password was invalid. I have managed to reset the password to my Tiscali email address but having problems with my wifes talktalk email. After 2 chats with 'technical suport'  lasting over 2 hrs I am back to square one. All I require is a password reset but they seem to be unable to do it manually !  

They even suggested they send a reset link to the email address??

Has enyone ever managed to get a manual password reset? (MyAccount doesn't work - that's b******d as well)

Thanks.   

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Roly279,

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi, OCE_Ady.

I have now got onto My Account, thanks. I have also managed  to reset the password on Jparkes60. My wife is now Happy again.emoticon.winkingface.title

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Roly279, please excuse me I'm confused as to the problem you're having with MyAccount. I can log straight in using the landline number from your profile and then go to manage webmail and there are your 2 tiscali mail addresses.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

@Ady-TalkTalk, Thanks for replying. MYAccount is also suffering at the moment. I need to reset that password but I require my account number, which I don't have. I havent seen that since I signed up with Tiscali in 2004 . If there is anyway you can let me know my account number (either by email or letter to my registered address) I could try and reset both, that would be good. If not could you just reset the jparkes** email password.

Thanks again 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Roly279, the password reset in MyAccount for TalkTalk emails should work properly for you. If not I can get the password reset for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes