email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Pipex mail since Friday

jonb3
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

Can I add my voice to the problem of no Pipex mail on POP since Friday.

My wife - using an alias account, who has IMAP on her tablet is getting hers. But not on her PC POP account.

I am the original account master - nothing. Had to make a new account here as I can't use my Pipex mail for a password reset.

Last time this happened, I lost days of emails. I suppose the same will happen again?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi jonb3, are you still receiving no mail at all? Please add your affected mail address to your community profile in the private notes section and I'll take a look at this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 4

Thanks Ady

Very grateful for your reply.

That's done.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 4

Hi jonb3, are you checking mail at webmail too? https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite is the site to use now. The latter of the 2 mail account is a full primary mailbox and has migrated. The first one is an alias of another mailbox and you'll still be redirected as that's not migrated yet. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes