email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No e mails from a certain address

Pash02
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi for some reason i am not getting e mails from a certain @Manchester.gov.uk address yet i was on Monday

The emails i get are not junk mail or anything but work related 

I have checked the filters rule on web mail and thats empty and nothing in the spam.

I really need this issue solving urgently 

any advice please?

Thanks 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Pash02, thanks for posting back to let us know the mail is getting through again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Hi Pash02 

Good to know that the mail messages are coming through. I don't see a reason for non-receipt of mail messages but I'll keep an eye on the situation. 

Never a good thing to be homeless at any time.  But with services stretched to deliver shelter, warmth and provisions under pandemic control conditions we really didn't need the extreme wet and cold conditions to make helping the homeless doubly difficult.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Pash02
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Gondola 

Apparently they are not getting bounce back and i have just asked someone else to e mail me from a @manchester.gov.uk address and i got an automated reply back so i know the Manchester bit works.

For some strange reason this persons emails are now getting through thankfully as SWEP (severe emergency weather protocol) has been called in Manchester and we needed to work on the Comms for social media to alert the public on what to do if they come across a rough sleeper in the city.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Pash02 

If we knew the bounceback description and TT error code that the manchester.gov.uk originator was receiving it would help to identify the reason for non-delivery.

Is it possible to ask the originator to test with a plain text message sent to your talktalk address and copied to another non-talktalk address to double check that mail is outgoing from the mail service?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution