email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer receiving emails from info@morrisons.com

Julie_C
Popular Poster
Message 24 of 24

Hi,

I am no longer receiving emails from info@morrisons.com on may talktalk.net email address. I have spoken to Morrisons and they have assured me they are being sent and confirmed my email address. I have checked my inbox and spam folders but there's nothing in there. This has only just started happening as I was receiving emails from them up until a couple of weeks ago absolutely fine. Is there anything I can do to check this from my end as Morrisons just keep saying they have sent the emails!!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24

Hi Julie_C, in order to raise a fault ticket I'll need a few dates and times that Morrisons mailed you and the mail wasn't received. Once I have those examples I can get this logged for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 24

@Julie_C, staff don't work on the forum over the weekend. When they come back on Monday, they will be answering from oldest to newest posts, so it is important not to post again as this keeps making your thread "new".

You may find Chat helpful meanwhile. They can be reached during the day from links on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you find it gets sorted, do indeed let us know! Otherwise it's really best to wait till your thread is reached. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 24

Please can someone from talktalk pick this up?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 24

OK, Thank you again.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 24

Hi Julie_C 

Currently, within a day, but it's all subject to a) workload and b) that you're as patient as can be and just hang on for a response.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 6 of 24

Thank you for your help. Do you know how long TalkTalk usually take to pick up these queries?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 24

Hi Julie_C 

I cannot see or check your Personal information. Only you and authorised TalkTalk Staff can do that. But I can see that your profile is 60% complete including a phone number so that content has certainly been updated.

Just hang on for a TalkTalk Staff member to pick up this thread and advise on the non-receipt.

Message 8 of 24

OK, thank you. Can you check what I've updated....

0 Likes

Message 9 of 24

Hi Julie

Just to say I've removed the attachment confirming info@morrisons.com (home shopping) as it had a bit too much personal information to leave on public display.

But if you could go back to post 2 in this thread and update your Personal information as described there including your own email address in your Community profile Private notes and add the date of the last successful receipt of the email from Morrisons that would be great.

Message 10 of 24

Thank you, I really appreciate your help. I have attached a screenshot of the incoming email that was received fine a few weeks ago. They have all of a sudden stopped even though Morrisons have confirmed they are being sent?!!

0 Likes

Message 11 of 24

OK, thanks for confirming.

I've asked TalkTalk to check info@morrisons.com.  I guess if your mail comes from that address whereas mine comes from info@email.morrisons.com may explain why there's no huge number of morrisons customers here with the same issue.

Message 12 of 24

Sorry I mean spam folder. I am not using outlook. I am using talktalk mail.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 24

Hi Julie_C 

You've mentioned a junk folder.  Are you using an email client like Outlook?  I ask because there is no junk standard folder in TalkTalk Mail.

There is however a junk folder in Outlook and a Safe Senders Filter. So you will need to carry out Morrisons' advice if using Outlook or similar and have activated a Safe Senders Filter.

Message 14 of 24

I’ve checked my spam/junk and there’s no emails in there. Is it a Morrison’s or Talktalk issue? I’m not sure what to do and can’t understand why they have all of a sudden stopped being delivered! 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 24

Hi Julie_C 

There isn't anything to do in TalkTalk Mail. There isn't a safe-list or whitelist facility.

Senders often ask you to add their email address to your trusted contacts and this is to ensure that if the user is operating a safe sender's list or filter that their email address is on that safe sender's list.  You don't have any Filter rules so there's no blacklist / blocked senders list or whitelist / safe senders list to update.

Nevertheless it's always worth looking in the Spam and Trash folders just on the offchance that mail lands there.

However, I think their mail should land squarely in your Inbox.

Message 16 of 24

Morrison’s are saying I now need to add their email to my address book or safe list??? How do I do that?!!

0 Likes

Message 17 of 24

Also, I have spoken to Morrison’s and they have confirmed they are sending me emails...

0 Likes

Message 18 of 24

Hi, I have just checked and the senders email is definitely info@morrisons.com. This was working and emails were being received fine until 18th September

0 Likes

Message 19 of 24

Hi Julie_C 

I'm thinking that the email is from info@email.morrisons.com and it would be very easy to Unsubscribe from the mailing because Morrisons are very good at providing an Unsubscribe link right next to their sending address.

Just suppose you had unsubscribed that would mean it's possible to resubscribe. Would you give that a try please. The reason for asking is that I think if TalkTalk were blocking the Morrisons mail we'd have more than a few people reporting the same issue. But your mailbox is definitely not blocking mail so any incoming mail accepted for delivery will be delivered to your Inbox.

Message 20 of 24

Ha Ha....my mistake!

I have just sent myself an email and it is in my inbox. I am getting emails as usual from everyone else. It's just Morrisons I have a problem with.

0 Likes