email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer receiving emails from info@morrisons.com

Julie_C
Popular Poster
Message 24 of 24

Hi,

I am no longer receiving emails from info@morrisons.com on may talktalk.net email address. I have spoken to Morrisons and they have assured me they are being sent and confirmed my email address. I have checked my inbox and spam folders but there's nothing in there. This has only just started happening as I was receiving emails from them up until a couple of weeks ago absolutely fine. Is there anything I can do to check this from my end as Morrisons just keep saying they have sent the emails!!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 21 of 24

Hi Julie_C 

No filter rules is great because that means there's nothing stopping mail messages from arriving in your Inbox.

However, the reason you got an error message is because you misspelt the recipient's email address. But I wasn't asking you to send a mail message to Morrisons just a mail message to yourself straight back to your own Inbox.

We just need to see that the mail message arrives in your own Inbox and stays there.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 22 of 24

Thank you for your reply.

I've tried to send a message and got the attached error message..

And I have no rules....

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 23 of 24

Hi @Julie_C 

Is it just mail from Morrisons that you're missing? Or are there other senders you're expecting but not receiving?

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the talktalk.net email address and then save changes.

Check Spam and Trash folders for mail messages that may have been diverted from the Inbox.

Compose and send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox. Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule, including an Auto forward which is a special filter rule, that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail does not arrive in the Inbox or disappears from the Inbox.

If using email software or mobile email apps, check for software updates and if the email account is set for IMAP or POP3. Collecting mail messages with a POP3 mail account may be deleting those messages from the online Inbox.

Check to make sure there are no filter rules via the main settings menu. Triple lines on the top right header bar. (If using a mobile browser you'll need the desktop version - triple vertical dots top right and select settings and desktop browser)

Select the arrow on the Mail (or Email) line in the side panel and select Filter rules. To troubleshoot, select Disable for all rules.

Filter rules - Disable

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution