cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not receiving E-Mails on Pipex,com account

pbar100
Enlightened One

I can confirm that I have lost 2 days of incoming mails due to the latest problem.

I know this because I also have my Pipex mail re-directed to a Hotmail account. And numerous mails arrived there but failed with the Pipex account.

Don't bother looking into it for me, as I have those re-directed mails, but it is important for all the other users to know that they will have missing mails now.

Melemm
First Timer

Hi Still have some dsl.pipex addresses that are directing me to the Pipex mail login page not the TalkTalk login page, will these also be migrated over to the TalkTalk  platform in time.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Melemm 

If the dsl.pipex email addresses are primary addresses (not aliases for a primary) then they'll be upgraded.  The mail message from TalkTalk would normally indicate if the address is primary and has linked aliases. 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Melemm, the last of the pipex addresses are migrated tonight meaning any of your remaining primary mailboxes will be updated tonight. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.