email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Morrisons order to Tiscali email

PDilly
Participant
Message 11 of 11

Around the 8th May there was a problem with certification which prevented Tiscali email accounts from working properly.  That issue was resolved and I updated all my server settings at that time.

All my Tiscali accounts are working fine.

However, since 8th May, I haven't been receiving any auto emails from info@morrisons.com to confirm updates to my online shopping.  I am however getting auto responses and notifications from other Morrisons email accounts correctly to my same inbox.  Nothing is being intercepted by spam filters and no mail is hiding in spam junk mailboxes.

Morrisons confirm that just as before 8th May the emails are being properly generated and sent.  After exhaustive investigation Morrisons  have suggested that the fault lies with TalkTalk.

Any advice on how to deal with this problem would be welcome

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Thank you @Ady-TalkTalk 

have pm’d you and updated profile and notes as requested

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

I'll just complete my post. 

As we can't see anything rejected by cloudmark we can raise a ticket for the email admins to investigate further for you. 

Please add a landline and mobile numbers to profile and provide as much information as you can to private notes in your profile so that I can raise a ticket for. Please also confirm that you've cleared filters and forwards from webmail to ensure it's not blocking from your account. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

We've checked and are showing no mail rejected by our servers in the whole of May. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Thank you Ady.

I have pasted below a redacted version of the data giving precise send times.

I hope this will assist

regards

PDilly_0-1623999998538.png

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 11

Hi PDilly, I've raised this to be checked for you. I'll post back once I know more.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Many thanks @Gondola 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

If posting a redacted form of the email sent is not suitable, I've asked TalkTalk Staff to pick up this thread and let you know how to send the information. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 8 of 11

Hi @Gondola 

Morrisons have kindly sent me a list  of sent email data from their system. I haven’t posted it because it contains personal data.

it is the most recent set and pertains to last Friday’s online order and gives the sent times. They correlate exactly to edits and delivery of my order.

They also confirm that emails are not on any stop list and have been sent continuously from day one of ordering.

Do you know where at TalkTalk can I send this for investigation please?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Thanks Gondola

i’ll give that info to Morrison’s and see if they can sort it

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi @PDilly 

Check the Spam folder and that there is no rule defined for Filter Rules in your online TalkTalk Mail mailbox. 

I've reviewed the past instances of these specific mail messages not arriving and there seems to be just one reliable fix. Use a different email address to receive those messages. 

Despite the assurance from Morrisons I suspect that the mailing system they use will have automatically put your email address on a stop sending list because of an issue with mail delivery. 

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution