email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving a particular email from a particular sender

kingkarl
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

I have daily automated emails sent to me, and since last week I have seen that some of these are not showing up on the email server.

Nothing has changed about these emails being sent, except for these supposed email server updates.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

I'll need to raise a fault ticket for you. Please add your landline and mobile numbers to your community profile and add the sending/not received email addresses into private notes and I'll get this sorted for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
It only seems to be some emails, as most daily sent that I'm subscribed to seem to end on the server. I noticed because I get a daily TKMaxx email, and they confirmed the system is sending it. I don't have any filters on email server, and it wouldn't suddenly make an email not get to the server.
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi kingkarl, so you've been migrated to the new platform and since that you've stopped receiving mail from some addresses? Is the mailbox still receiving other mail? Have you checked that you've not got any filters in place that may be causing this?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes