email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving all emails

Moony
Team Player
Message 45 of 45

Hi,

I'm not receiving all my emails - the last one not to arrive was from Talktalk.

0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44

Message 1 of 45

Apologies, I thought you were all Talk Talk Staff. 

I will PM Ady.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 2 of 45

Either you don't seem to understand, or are unwilling to.

I am a Community volunteer, I'm not TalkTalk staff.  I don't offer my personal email address or phone number or offer to remote access your computer because I do not want the responsibility of access to your personal data.

The material you've offered can be sent to OCE_Ady (TalkTalk Staff) by Personal messaging or he may offer you an email address.

I'll leave you with TalkTalk from here on. OK.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 45

I have repeatedly said that I am having a problem coping with all this. I am not computer literate and I have no-one else to help me. Either you don't seem to understand, or are unwilling to.

Therefore I am going to offer you three options that would solve this protracted matter quickly.

1  Provide me with an Email address to send the material to you.

2. Deal with it by a telephone talk through.

3. Take control of my computer via QuickAssist or Teamviewer or similar.

At this stage I require only a yes or no answer to the above.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 4 of 45

OK, nothing I can add if you're not even prepared to try.

I hope you have a friend in your 'bubble' or a family member that can help you.  The instructions are there for them to follow.

I'll leave you with TalkTalk from here on.

Message 5 of 45

As I said - the whole thing is too much for me - I have told you that before.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 6 of 45

Which is why I've given you step by step instructions.

Which step are you stuck on? 

Message 7 of 45

Hi, 

As I have said before, this is overwhelming me - I am 76 and I can't cope with all these instructions.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 8 of 45

Hi Moony 

It doesn't matter about the colour of the envelope icon (white is mobile browser mode) just that you see an envelope icon top right of screen when signed into Community.

Personal Message envelope icon

The important thing is replying to Ady's Personal Message with a copy of the email header (select View Source in TalkTalk Mail) for one of the delayed BT Internet mail messages.

There are timestamps added at each stage of the journey of a mail message.  Those timestamps are seen in the email header that you'll see when selecting the email in TalkTalk Mail and selecting View Source from the drop down menu after selecting the triple line menu on the toolbar above the list of emails or above the detail view of the mail message.

• Select the email
  • Select the toolbar's triple line More Actions menu
  • Select View source from the drop-down menu
  • A pop-up window will display the raw mail message
    Select anywhere within the raw mail message window
    Highlight and copy the message
    (e.g. WindowsOS CRTL-A and CTRL-C shortcuts)
    Select the close button to close the pop-up window
  • Select the (white or blue) envelope icon as previously mentioned
  • Select the bold text subject line of Ady's Personal Message to you
  • Select the Reply button
  • Paste the copied message into the Body box
    (e.g. WindowsOS CTRL-V shortcut)
  • Select the Send Message button

Let us know when that's done.

Message 9 of 45

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 15.32.52.png

............... or possibly a Blue Envelope @Moony!

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 15.30.08.png

~R.

Message 10 of 45

Hi Moony look up to the right and you'll see a white envelope. That's where private messages are.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 45

Hi Ady, 

I don't know how to find a PM. I was looking on this page for your reply since this is where all the previous message traffic has been. As I said - this is confusing me now - Please use an access service to remotely work my computer. If not, I am going to have to get one of your technical people to talk me through this on the 'phone. It has been going on for far too long.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 12 of 45

Hi Moony, I replied to your PM on Friday at 7:04. I can't read any of the information in the screenshot. Please magnify the page before taking the shot so that I can read what you're trying to show me.

Ady 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 45

Hi Moony 

Just to say I've pushed this topic into Ady's workflow in the expectation that you'll get Ady tomorrow.

Message 14 of 45

Chris/Ady, having received no reply to two emails, I am wondering just what the status of my problem is.

If I have not received a positive reply by Wednesday 7th October, I shall be raising a formal complaint.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 15 of 45

Hi Chris/Ady,

Will you now reply to my post No.22 please?

Also. there is another person's posts on here.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 16 of 45

OK Stephen, glad to hear it's working again 🙂

Chris

Message 17 of 45
Hi Chris

I did not realise that was what I had to do. Thank you anyway - the delayed email from earlier this morning that i was expecting has now arrived so i think all is working correctly now.

Stephen

Message 18 of 45

Hi JSForster,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread and we'll be happy to help

Chris

Message 19 of 45
Thanks, they have just started coming through now but there appear to be some missing?
0 Likes

Message 20 of 45

Hi, I am just trying to get in touch with somebody at Talk talk to advise. Our Lineone accounts are simply not receiving any emails. I have tried sending test emails from other accounts but they are not getting through. Can you sort this please?

0 Likes