email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving all emails

Moony
Team Player
Message 45 of 45

Hi,

I'm not receiving all my emails - the last one not to arrive was from Talktalk.

0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44

Message 21 of 45
0 Likes

Message 22 of 45

Many thanks Chris.

Moony

0 Likes

Message 23 of 45

Hi Moony,

I've received the PM but I can't read any of the information in the screen shot. Is it OK if we leave this until Monday, OCE_Ady is back then and he'll be able to advise the best course of action, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

Message 24 of 45

Hi Chris,

I don't know if you got the PM I sent you - I tried to include screenshots as I could not get "copy" to work. - same problem - I got a rejection message.

I am 76 years of age and I am now finding this somewhat overwhelming. I did wish to talk to someone on the phone but was dissuaded from doing so both by your Call Centre, and subsequently by Ady.

I would be quite happy for you to take control of my computer using one of the proprietary methods, otherwise I am going to have to abandon this.

Regards

Moony

0 Likes

Message 25 of 45

Hi Moony,

PM is personal message. If you hover your mouse cursor over my avatar in this post a popup should appear with a blue "send message" button at the bottom. If you click on this it will open a new message window. You can then paste the headers in to the message body

Chris

Message 26 of 45

Hi Chris,

Forgive me, but what is a "PM" and how do I send one to you?

Regards,

Moony

0 Likes

Message 27 of 45

Hi Moony,

I don't think we need the analysed headers, just need you to copy the headers and instead of pasting them into the analyser just paste them into a PM

Thanks

Chris

Message 28 of 45

Hi Ady

I have tried to attach the analysed header but the drag and drop box states that the file type is not supported.

Regards, 

Moony

0 Likes

Message 29 of 45

Hi Moony, we need a little bit more to identify the journey.  If you follow the steps in MX toolbox it will help you pull the information we need. You can send it to me by private message.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 30 of 45

Hi Ady,

this is one particular header:

obscured for customer security  btinternet.com

I received another one yesterday (14th) at 17.35 - sent 28-08-2020 at 20:42.

Regards,

Moony

0 Likes

Message 31 of 45

Hi Moony, can you dig out the mail headers and send them over to me? It will help us find out what's happened. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 32 of 45

I may have a clue as to non receipt of Emails : Ten minutes ago I received an email sent on August 27th at 22.57.

0 Likes

Message 33 of 45

Hi Moony, if it happens again come back here, you'll get the support you need. 

Ady

Message 34 of 45

Hi Moony 

If you wish to refer to this topic then you can do so either by noting the unique URL https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Not-receiving-all-emails/td-p/2610107

Or you can bookmark the topic by selecting Bookmark on the Show option menu (triple vertical dots right of the Reply button at the top left of the topic.

Your personal bookmarks (accessible only to you when you're signed in to Community) are at https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:bookmark-subscriptions

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 35 of 45

Hi Ady,

Only time will tell if it is sorted  If it recurs I will have to contact your Technical people by phone.

Is there a way in which this tranche of posts can be saved separately please?

0 Likes

Message 36 of 45

Hi moony, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. I've marked Gondola's post as the best answer for you to help others find the right fix and also to show Gondola that all the efforts to help are worth it. 

Ady

Message 37 of 45

...and receiving all emails or still missing some?

Message 38 of 45

Hi Gondola,

I have now carried out the instructions in Post 2 correctly and everything is OK

Moony

Message 39 of 45

Hi Moony 

Working perfectly from Outlook is a good indicator that the mailbox is ok but it's not quite the same as signing in to the TalkTalk online mailbox directly and testing from there.

Please confirm that you were able to follow the advice in post 2 of this thread and that in the online mailbox there's definitely an advisory on the Filter rules page "There is no rule defined".

Message 40 of 45

Hi Gondola,
Yes - worked perfectly from Outlook

Moony