email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails from a domain

user129
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

I'm not receiving order confirmation or despatch emails from customercare@poetryfashion.co.uk or customercare@wraplondon.co.uk, they are sending them out and they do not receive a bounce back error message. All other non-talktalk email accounts receive the emails fine and if they manually send a test email with just the word test in it comes through fine. My friends with talktalk mail accounts are having the same problems. There's nothing in my blocked list and they're not going into spam. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

OK thanks. I've raised this to the relevant team, I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

user129
First Timer
Message 2 of 12

Hi Chris

Sorry found my talktalk number and added it, as I say though emails from those domains aren't coming through to my talktalk mail account regardless of if I'm on talktalk or any other internet 

Thanks

Message 3 of 12

Hi user129,

When you say you just have the broadband, are you on our FTTP product (future fibre) or are you on fibre (fibre35 or fibre 65)? If you're on fibre35 or fibre65 (or LLU) then you will have a  telephone number

Chris

0 Likes

user129
First Timer
Message 4 of 12

Hi Chris

I've added an alternate landline number to my profile should you need to call me but I don't have a talktalk number just the broadband. Also the below issue happens on both talktalk wifi and non-talktalk wifi/ethernet connections.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi user129,

Sorry but could you also please add your landline telephone number to your community profile

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

user129
First Timer
Message 6 of 12

Hi Gondola,

Thank you for your reply again, I've added that information to my private notes and double checked the filters, which there are none. 

Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it

Thanks 

Message 7 of 12

Hi user129 

I do see that the SPF file for both domains includes the Microsoft servers specified by spf.protection.outlook.com and in that case I wouldn't normally expect to see a delivery issue unless TalkTalk Mail users have marked the domains as spam. If you've given the details requested by Ady-TalkTalk then the email admins can inspect the logs to see if there's a reason for failed delivery to your TalkTalk online mailbox.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Check the  Inbox first and then check  Spam and  Trash folders for mail messages that may have been delayed and or diverted from the Inbox. Bear in mind the spam and trash folders normally contain mail not older than 30 days.

Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule, including an Auto forward which is a special filter rule, that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

• To check, select the Main Settings menu icon      triple line icon top right on the blue header
    (Mobile browser? use the desktop version)
  • Select Settings from the top of the menu
  • Select the inward facing arrowhead by Mail (or Email) in the left side panel
  • Select Filter Rules
    If there's no rule defined, that's perfect
  • To delete a Filter rule including any Auto forward
    select the Dustbin icon    to the right of the rule
    The icon background will turn red    
  • To confirm you really want to delete this Filter rule
    Select the blue Delete button

TalkTalk email admins do require confirmation that there is no filter rule defined so if you could please provide confirmation that would be appreciated.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

user129
First Timer
Message 8 of 12

Hi, thank you for your responses, I spoke to customercare@poetryfashion.co.uk and @wraplondon as they're the sister companies, with what you'd said, and they in turn spoke to everycloud. However, they came back to say that everycloud do filter the incoming emails but the outgoing are sent with 0365, do you have any further suggestions please?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 12

Great spot Gondola. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 12

Hi user129 

The common factor for the two websites quoted is that they both use the exact same mail servers hosted in Germany. On checking with MX Toolbox for those servers using the host name everycloudtech.com this resolves to 104.131.171.183 that is listed on two spam blacklists, Spamhaus ZEN and UCEPROTECTL3. When the TalkTalk MX servers carry out checks on the sending servers and come across spam listings then it's quite likely to result in mail being deferred for spam scanning. Suspect spam doesn't necessarily benefit from a bounceback error.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi user129,  thanks for posting to let us know.  Please add the email address they're being sent to and the time and date they were sent to private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.