email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 31 of 31

No emails for last two hours tried webmail as well as app! Server error messages, spent an hour on the phone to them and issue has been escalated! Please help

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30

Message 1 of 31

Hi all, I've have confirmation that the fault has been identified and fixed. Unfortunately, we don't work the community over the weekends and that means anything reported here over the weekend is picked up on Monday morning. I'm pleased we got it sorted this morning for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

stevedenton1960
First Timer
Message 2 of 31

Brilliant! Emails are back in action 🙂 Thank you!

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 3 of 31

Well they should be very thankful to you also!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 31

Hi trickybottom1 

You're welcome. I used my personal phone to contact the Community Manager to get the fault reported on Saturday after not getting a response via other methods. but have no control over what action the TalkTalk incidents team or platform operator take.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 31

Hi talk-wb 

The issue for those impacted mailboxes looks to be resolved by the platform operator. Let us know if you're back in action.

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 6 of 31

No probs just wish they had sorted Saturday, thank you for your help today

Message 7 of 31

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's started working. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Riverboat
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 31

Now working again for me too. Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 31

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's started working. 

Ady

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 10 of 31

THANK YOU GONDOLA FOR YOUR HELP, know you can only report it but at least you were there and did as much as you could, thanks again

0 Likes

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 11 of 31

They are slowly trickling through now!

0 Likes

Message 12 of 31

Hi trickybottom1 

Excellent that you're back in action. What will normally happen is that those mail messages that were accepted for delivery over the weekend will slowly trickle in. May take some time.

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 13 of 31

It’s working but on,y received emails since they mended it not any from other days

0 Likes

Message 14 of 31

Thank you. Would you mind checking again they're telling me they believe they've fixed it

Ady

0 Likes

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 15 of 31

Same message

0 Likes

Message 16 of 31

Are you still getting error messages? The team at OX who provide the platform have apparently made some changes to the server to reinstate the service. 

Ady

0 Likes

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 17 of 31

No emails still

0 Likes

Message 18 of 31

I've been asked to have everyone retest again.

Ady

Message 19 of 31

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk 

Just to let you know I've sent you a PM with a listing of all users that have posted here in Community that have a mailbox impacted by the server fault at OX.

0 Likes

trickybottom1
Team Player
Message 20 of 31

Hi yes I can’t access via webmail either