email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Tiscali email account

Jasmine22
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi Guys,

Any of you wizards out there know how to recover an old Tiscali email account?

When I try and access the account, it keeps saying the password is incorrect.

if you go through the forgotten password route, they send the link to the Tiscali email address which I cannot access. I am unable to send or receive emails to and from this account. I've tried speaking with Customer Services & the Technical team on several occasions with no progress. I don't think they understand what I am asking. My wife has a talk talk broadband account, but my old Tiscali email address isn't linked through the my account setting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards 

Mark.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Ady,

Please can you advise where you sent the direct message to, as I can't access the Tiscali email account.

Kind Regards

Mark.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi Mark, if you can provide the necessary information to verify security we can help. 

I've sent you a personal message to get the infomation.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Mark

When was the last time you used the tiscali email account? Do you normally access mail messages via a browser or an email client - which one?  A browser and some email clients will use a saved login that you can use to reveal a saved password.

Because the email account isn't associated with a TalkTalk Consumer customer MyAccount it is at risk of being restricted to webmail only access. So, try the webmail sign in.

Enter your tiscali email address, select Continue.

Enter your tiscali email password, select Sign in.

Let us know if you do get signed in ok. You haven't currently got password recovery set up so that's the first thing that's necessary to set up when you can get signed in. But if you cannot sign in then TalkTalk will need to set up Reset details for you so you can change your email password 

The next thing after that is to get the mailbox added to a customer MyAccount to keep it active. Managing your email in My Account see Email not showing in MyAccount.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution