email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Tiscali email

Andy1970
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have an old tiscali email address that I need to access but I have forgotten the password how do I retrieve this please? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Andy1970, I'm afraid Gondola is correct. Once an email address has been deleted from the database it's gone for good. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Hi Andy

The message is another way of saying the tiscali email address does not exist. Unused email addresses are flagged for deletion if not used for 180 days.

Deleted Email error message explains more.

If you send the email address a mail message it'll result in a bounceback error of 'Undeliverable' or 'Unavailable'

Unfortunately, a deleted email address is not recoverable nor is it recreatable. Sorry to be the bearer of unwelcome news.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 5
It’s saying that my tiscali email address doesn’t have a talk talk domain
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Andy

Just use the Forgotten password button in the help article Changing your email password and if the email address is still active and you have set up password recovery you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution