email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old email account

Littlebarney
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

When I go into Mail I get this message:

Error

Your e-mail account *****@talktalk.net was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again.

How can I get rid of this old account or stop receiving this message

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

Nice one.

Thanks for taking time out to let us know. We always appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 6

Hi Gondola,

All good now, Many Thanks.

Littlebarney

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Littlebarney, please let us know if Gondola's advice got this sorted for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Littlebarney 

You're presumably signed into a TalkTalk mailbox. I'll call that the primary mailbox.

The error message is presumably about an added email account. I'll call that the secondary mailbox. 

Error - Email account disabled due to invalid credentials

• Select the Main Settings Menu
  • Select the Settings menu item
  • Select Accounts from the left side panel
  • Select Edit for the secondary mailbox that needs the correct credentials
  • An editing window will appear
  • Scroll down to the Password box, select inside the box and backspace
  • Enter the correct current password for the secondary mailbox
  • Select Save

If you wish to remove the secondary mailbox from the primary mailbox just select the dustbin icon to the right of the secondary mailbox and then confirm Delete account. This action just removes the secondary mailbox from the primary mailbox but does not delete the account.

However, the email address you posted, is showing as not valid on the system.  If you've deleted it from your MyAccount then just follow the above advice to remove this secondary mailbox from the primary mailbox.

If you haven't deleted the secondary mailbox from your MyAccount then let us know what error message you see when trying to sign in directly to the secondary mailbox.

Let us know how you get on.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution