email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old email address

terryp1
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Since Talktalk up-dated their mailbox I have been unable to access my lineone email address. Is there any way that I can retrieve info from that address such as contacts list.

I would also like to cancel the old address so that any person attempting to use my old address will be notified that it is no longer active. Terry P

terryp1
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi terryp1, you have details setup for password recovery.  Have you tried resetting the password? If not please do and let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @terryp1 

If the lineone email address is listed in your TalkTalk MyAccount then you can delete it. Managing your email in My Account 

But if not just make a request to the Data Protection Team under the right to deletion. Access information we hold on you 

However, to access your contacts we need to get you access to the TalkTalk Mail platform. I see you had a new password in 2018. What happens when you sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Does that sign you in or does the sign in just come up with an error message? Problems with TalkTalk Mail 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes