email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel E-mail Password Reset

Sandratuke1
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

With a new computer and the migration to TalkTalk, I am unable to log in as I have forgotten my password. I have searched online but cannot find out how to do it 

Please help, thanks. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @Sandratuke1 

You're welcome.

Let us know when the upgrade goes through and that you've successfully changed the password. We always appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks, Gondola.😘

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Sandratuke1 

Yes, the setup of password recovery is to be ready for a password change once the onetel mailbox is active on the TalkTalk Mail platform. The upgrade is imminent so it's not worth going through the manual password change process to get a computer generated password as when the mailbox is upgraded you'll be able to choose your own password.

So just wait until the mailbox is upgraded then change the password.

Message 4 of 6

Thank you very much, i have done all that but it appears that this will not work until after migration as the "forgotten password" link will not accept anything other than a TalkTalk domain.

I would like to regain access.  i remember my husband having similar problems and had to phone a number that took some finding.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Sandratuke1 

In the run up to the upgrade of your Onetel mailbox to the TalkTalk Mail platform you're asked to set up password recovery Reset details for the upgraded mailbox.

Password Recovery Registration

If you set up an alternate email address and mobile 'phone number you'll be able to get a reset to change your password using the changing your email password forgotten password button.

Let us know if you're able to follow that through.

0 Likes