email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel Email Password change request

mjrobbins
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have a onetel.net email address which I think has been hacked. I've phoned TalkTalk but they seemed to struggle to help - I was cut off in my last conversation and suspect they hung up on me cos they couldn't fix it !

I can't access a retrieval of my password through the site as it says my email address is not on a Talktalk domain. I've had this email address for over 20 years and only stayed with TalkTalk so I could keep it. 

Can anyone help me please ?

Fluteman
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi mjrobbins, I can get the password reset for you. I've sent you a personal message to obtain the information I need to raise the fault ticket for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @mjrobbins 

I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the OneTel email address to Private notes and Save changes.

The TalkTalk team will need to verify your registration of the email address and then can authorise the email admins to secure your account and change the password. They'll call you on your mobile to run through security and give you the new password.

In due course your email will be upgraded to the new TalkTalk Mail platform and will then have the benefit of TalkTalk Mail's features including secure emailing, the ability to set up self-help password recovery and more.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes