email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel Email Server Down via Horde Login

247cookie
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

Task 'XXXXXXXX@onetel.com - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

I have not been able to login with any device for the past 24 hours. Can you fix this please?

I'm a current TalkTalk BB user and have had a Onetel account since the days of dial-up.

Regards

Andy

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's working Andy. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

247cookie
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Yes I had seen the report - thank you. All seems to be working again now.

Regards

Andy

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Andy, Gondola has given you all the right information. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Andy

I guess that you may have seen that TalkTalk are aware of the unexpected outage of OneTel mail services.  The Service Status (Email) message indicates the team are working on a fix but no estimate for a resolution.

The Service Status message will have updates from time to time and will clear when the problem has been solved.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution