email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel Mail Account Password Change

valentda
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Despite over 20 years usage without any significant issues, my Onetel Mail account password appears to have been hacked and allowing mis-use of, what was, a deactivated Facebook account.

I opened a request for the change with the Talktalk Onetel support team on 27th May (Ticket #11977314). I have made countless calls since then due to non response and finally escalated the issue on Friday 19th June. Despite escalation, no action has been taken 'to press' and I really do know who contact next (it would be the CEO's office but they are not responding at the moment).

My Community Profile is updated and I would really appreciate any tangible help to get the change request actioned.

Thanks in anticipation …. David V

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

That's great, thanks for letting us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Many thanks Ady - all sorted now.

As I suspected, password was changed some days ago but the expected call did not happen until your prompt this morning.

I highlighted my suspicion to Tech Support yesterday (regarding call from a Mr Mardy last Tuesday) but the agent told me only that Mr Mardy is based in Manchester and that he had no means of putting me through or providing a number to call.

A training opportunity presents itself?

Many thanks again

David V

Message 3 of 5

Hi David, I've sent a chaser to ask someone to call you with the new password. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

valentda
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 5
As a further obstacle, my Onetel mail account is no longer available - either it is deleted or password/credentials have been changed - cannot connect from iPad mail, MS Outlook or directly via Webmail ... and still no active response from Tech Supportt
0 Likes