email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel Mail Recovery

Jamoir
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi there, my onetel mail account got compromised a while back and I created a case to change the password, The password was changed by server technicians but i never received a call to verify ownership

Created this new thread at the request of @Ady-TalkTalk 

thanks very much!

Jam

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

That's great Jam thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5
Thanks very much! All sorted! Had no idea the old system had been binned, Much nicer!

All the best

Jam

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi James, sorry for the delay. I've requested the reset of the Password Reset tool for you. It will complete in the next 24 hours. To check when it's done intermittently go to Password Reset Tools.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Jamoir 

Just wondering if password recovery was set up because I see Ady did send you a PM message via Community to get you verified.  If you responded then the work may have been done.

Try the Forgotten Password button in the help page Changing your email password to see if the Reset options are there.

If not then Ady will need to send you another PM.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution