email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel contacts missing after upgrade

Calculus
First Timer
Message 13 of 13

Hi all my onetel contacts are missing after the upgrade. I hadn’t backed them up or printed before the change. Is there any way to recover them now?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Great work Gondola thanks for helping as always. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 13

You're welcome.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Geluk
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 13

Thanks so much 🙂

Message 4 of 13

Contacts Import

Geluk
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 13

Is there a way to import an address list into webmail a/c?
Can't see a link on my e mail a/c offering that.
I have them exported from M/S Outlook in CSV format.

Could do with "Import addresses" link where arrowed, as

other providers offer!
oadd book.JPG

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

I'm told we've not taken the site offline yet. Did you attempt this pre migration as well?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 7 of 13

OK, thanks for confirming.

Ady will be able to let us know on Monday if access to the onetel platform has now been closed. In which case any latecomers that have not accessed their Contacts or Calendar will be disappointed. 

Good that you rebuilt your contacts from the saved mail messages. That'll be the advice now for others in a similar position.

Message 8 of 13
Yes that’s right
0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hi Calculus 

OK, so you took the long way round but it had the prettiest of views. 

Yes the mailzone login has a redirect to the TalkTalk Mail login.

But the onetel webmail login link I gave still brings up the onetel login page and that should have got you signed in to the former mailbox.  Are you saying that signing in to the onetel webmail platform using your former onetel password does not reveal your mailbox dashboard?

Message 10 of 13
Unfortunately the advice hasn’t helped. I was unable to download the individual contact details or print a list of email addresses and now the old mailzone.onetel.net.uk site has been disconnected. However I’ve trawled through all my old emails and rebuilt the contacts list.
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 13

Hi Calculus, Gondola has given you the right advice. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Hi @Calculus 

There's a guide and video to watch here to see how to backup your onetel contacts list. Scroll down the page to onetel contacts on the left.

The upgrade of your mailbox does not include transferring the contacts. So sign in to your onetel mailbox here and follow the video guide.