email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel email account hacked? How do I change my password?

Johnjoonhumber
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I have a very old Onetel email account from years ago, but which I still use. I think my password has been compromised and I'd like to change my it. Can someone please talk me through how to do this? Many thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks. I’ll wait for a call then. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Johnjoonhumber, I've raised the fault ticket for you. I'm afraid I've got no idea of the timescales for this anymore due to the workload of the team who do the resets. Hopefully, you won't have too long to wait for the new password.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

@Gondola wrote:

Hi @Johnjoonhumber

Just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the onetel email address when first registered
  • For password reset requests, include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when available in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and they don't accept call backs)
  • Save changes

TalkTalk's Community Team will verify the user details recorded for the email address and will confirm the next actions here.

Thanks. Think I’ve done all that. 

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Johnjoonhumber

Just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the onetel email address when first registered
  • For password reset requests, include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when available in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and they don't accept call backs)
  • Save changes

TalkTalk's Community Team will verify the user details recorded for the email address and will confirm the next actions here.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes