email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel. email settings for Thunderbird on a Mac

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 14 of 14

What are the current settings for Onetel email account on Thunderbird on a Mac please?

13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Thanks for apologising Hughmoz, its very gracious of you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 14

It's wholly inappropriate to have a " like " system in place that is corrupt. Being woke about a comment is stupid. There was no inference about the truly horrific incident going on in Ukraine at present. You are creating a false picture. As ever TalkTalk will never deal with the issue in hand and go around and around without dealing with the fake "like:" issue.

It's rather .like my 5 months of having smtp's going down, whereby I have to do all the work and nothing is resolved.

I have apologised to Ferguson and this inference by TalkTalk is unnecessary and unneeded.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hughmoz it's wholly inappropriate to try and incite response using the horrific situation currently affecting the global community. Please refrain from further references. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 14

OK, let's leave it at that. 

0 Likes

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Well, mutual back slapping is all about bigging each other up, rather like celebrities. I am fine. Thank you. If I have offended you I am sorry. These American style forum templates are awful in my view and nobody should get 2 votes from one person.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 14

"Twice as much power?" In giving "likes" on a community forum? And comparing that to Putin? Get over yourself. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 14

@Hughmoz That is a ridiculous comment and comparison and I resent it immensely. 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 14

@Hughmoz You seem to slightly misunderstand: we can give 2 "likes," we do not receive any more than anybody else would from another CS, or team member. 

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 9 of 14

Because it's pathetic Ady. Nobody's view are more important than anybody else's. Giving anyone twice as much kudos is childish. If someone is helpful, they are helpful. If anyone needs their ego's massaging then they should be somewhere else.

Message 10 of 14

Why do you have to laugh at that? Our stars provide a very valuable resource to this community and we value their judgement and as such they're empowered with additional tools. 

Ady

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Thanks Ferguson and Ady. I have to laugh at community stars being given 2 "likes" for every one that they give, which is so TalkTalk as in, Delusions off adequacy 🙂

0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

That's right those are the standard settings to use.

Ady

ferguson
Community Star
Message 13 of 14