email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel emails

dowen99
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

One of my onetel email accounts isn't showing emails that I know have been sent to it. My other 2 email accounts are working OK. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi dowen99, it looks like Gondola is on the way to helping you sort this out. 

Please let us know if you need more help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @dowen99 

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the onetel email address, notes and references etc and then save changes.

Enter the full onetel email address and password and select sign in.

Check Spam and Trash folders for mail messages that may have been diverted from the Inbox. Compose and send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox. Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule, including an Auto forward which is a special filter rule, that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail does not arrive in the Inbox or disappears from the Inbox.

If using email software or mobile email apps, check for software updates and if the email account is set for IMAP or POP3. Collecting mail messages with a POP3 mail account or mail collection service, like Gmail, may be deleting those messages from the online Inbox.

Email Settings are listed for TalkTalk managed email addresses.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution