email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel mailzone ‘Mail server closed connection unexpectedly

Gerda
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Good afternoon,

I am hoping you can help, I've not received any incoming emails since 31st December 2018 and only ever receive the Onetel mailzone ‘Mail server closed connection unexpectedly' error. I can still send but no emails are coming in. Please can anyone give any help? I've reset all my personal preferences etc and attempted to send a request for help via the 'problem' tab but that just gives the server closed the connection unexpectedly error too. I've tried to find another way to contact Onetel but can't.

If anyone has any idea what I can do, please let me know!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're most welcome. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
That's good news - thank you so much for helping - it's really appreciated!
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Thanks for adding that. I've raised the fault ticket for you. We have to wait 72 working hours before we can chase for updates for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hello, many thanks for your help with this, I've put the relevant information in and hope this can be sorted soon - any ideas on timescale?

Again thanks for your help!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thanks for confirming that. It means I've got to raise a fault ticket for you. Please add a landline, mobile and the affected email address to your community profile. You can put the email address in the private notes section. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hello,

Yes I've tried in Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge (on a different machine) and in Windows Live Mail, all allow me to log into the account and I can see my folders etc, however all give the 'Mail server closed connection unexpectedly' error and I cannot see new emails.

Thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Gerda, have you tried accessing mailzone in a different browser? The site definitely hasn't been down that long and it's critical that we check webmail before we raise a fault ticket for you. 

0 Likes