email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Mailserver is blacklisted

msitgroup
Popular Poster
Message 13 of 13

Hi

I don't know who to contact regarding this. I administer a mailserver on behalf of numerous large companies. Recently, I've added a new mailserver with IP address of 37.9.56.162 to the cluster.

Emails from this server are being blocked by TalkTalk. When anyone attempts to send an email to a Tiscali / TalkTalk client, they are immediately greeted with a "554 cm12gb1 mx.talktalk.net D68WfyHJEfxnI IP Blacklisted (TT103)" bounceback.

Would whoever has the capability of unblocking this IP address please do so. This IP is not listed on any RBL blacklist database and is causing lots of inconvenience and stress to my clients who simply wish to perform their daily business!

Regards

Mark Smith

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Great stuff, thanks for posting back to let us know Mark. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Thank you Ady. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Indeed they have.

Regards

Mark

Message 3 of 13

Hi Mark, I'm told they've cleared the problem. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Thanks I've passed that on. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Hi Ady

Thank you very much. It really is appreciated.

The server that is blacklisting us is mx.tiscali.co.uk (62.24.139.42). Immediately on connection, we are immediately disconnected with error "554 cm12gb1 mx.talktalk.net D56rfxqJVfxnI  IP Blacklisted (TT103)"

However, we can connect to all other TalkTalk mail servers with no issue. It just seems to be Tiscali email addresses.

Many thanks

Mark Smith

MSIT Group

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi msitgroup, I've raised this over to our Email Admins. I'll post back once I get a reply from them. 

Message 7 of 13

I wouldn’t call it a conversation, I have simply pointed you in the right direction - three times now - and you accuse me of being hostile? Very strange attitude on your part.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Ferguson

I don't understand why you're being so hostile towards me - it was a perfectly simple and reasonable question. It seems pretty clear from your manner, that you're not a TalkTalk employee.

I think it best if we refrain from conversing and I'll await someone from TalkTalk.

Mark Smith

Message 9 of 13

You should maybe read a bit more on the Home pages and familiarise yourself with things before posting further.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi ferguson

Do you work for TalkTalk or are a voluntary forum advisor?

Mark

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

The forums don't offer real-time support, the team are online during normal working hours and answer each topic in turn. So sit tight and they will get back to you.

0 Likes

msitgroup
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 13

Bump! Any help, anyone?!

0 Likes