email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Mailserver is blacklisted

AndyKeen
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi

I don't know who to contact regarding this. I administer a Mailserver on behalf of BP Insurance Brokers. Recently, we have upgraded our Broadband connection and been given a new IP address of 62.31.18.250

Emails from this server are being blocked by TalkTalk. When anyone attempts to send or reply to an email to a TalkTalk client, who has requested an email - they are immediately greeted with a "554 cm10nec mx.talktalk.net Ry60kCis8iDks IP Blacklisted (TT103)" - IP-62.24.202.42 bounce back.

We have checked numerous times and neither our new IP Address or Domain name are blacklisted so we are unsure of the problem at TalkTalk

Would whoever has the capability of unblocking this IP address please do so. This IP or Domain is not listed on any RBL blacklist database and is causing lots of inconvenience and stress to our employees who simply wish to perform their daily business for your clients that have requested such services

Regards

Andy

BP Insurance Brokers

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Andy, I've sent a chaser to the email admin team.  I'll let you know how they respond.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Ady

Can I please ask if this issue has been resolved.

I am still being advised by users that they are still unable to email insurance documents and quotations for TalkTalk clients that have requested them.

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards

Andy

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

You're welcome. It's not yet sorted though.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8
Thank you Ady for your help

Message 5 of 8
Thank you Gondola for your help - much appreciated.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi AndyKeen, I've asked the team to take a look at this for you. 

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi Andy

The TT103 bounceback does indicate that the (previous) users of the IP address allocated by Virgin Media were blacklisted by the TalkTalk network probably because too many TalkTalk customers were marking incoming mail messages as spam.

I'll ask TalkTalk to take a look at the IP address block (62.31.18.250) and make sure it's not associated with mailgate.bpib.co.uk and if so to unblock.

You'll get a response from TalkTalk here in Community.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution