email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIPEX WEBMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED - 'Your account has been hacked'. Please assist!

galleyman1
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 18

I have an old homecall account.I have deleted it on talktalk account.It is still active though.

I gave sent details to Oce? that was asked for.No reply and I have even had to create new log in to this forum as it wont accept password.I have requested new one but they dont send one

seriously ##### with this now as been trying to sort for over 3 weeks!!!

galleyman
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

The team are working as hard as they can. Your data wasn't leaked by us, but we're doing our best to protect you now that it has leaked. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18
Further email today saying hacked.
please sort this out beyond a joke now.Nearly 3 months now since first.
Surely talktalk has an obligation to protect my security as it holds control ovrr homecall accounts
galleyman
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 18

Hi

I'll chase this up for you.  How are you accessing this email account ?

Do you have this set up i an email client such as outlook or Thunderbird etc.

If so, you can remove the account altogether from the client so you do not receive these emails.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

frther threatening email today.Finding this stressful now.Over 2 months since I first aised this witb talk talk.Even if I could just change password would help!

galleyman
0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

I'll send another chaser, but just to clarify we cannot delete the mail account for you. We can suspend it and in due course it will close completely due to lack of use. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

Hi homecall account still active.I was tod 7 days and its nearly 3 weeks now.Please delete account

galleyman
0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

I've sent the chaser for you. I'll post back as soon as I hear anything for you. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

Hi the account is still active....any update please

galleyman
0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

You're very welcome. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18
Many thanks
galleyman
0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Thanks for the information. I've raised the fault ticket for your mailbox to be suspended pending deletion. These tickets are taking 7 working days to be sorted at the moment. Please chase on Wednesday as that's the earliest I can chase it up for you. 

Message 12 of 18

Hi can you pls confirm you have details now to cancel email account

galleyman
0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Hi I have added details to private notes in profile

hank you

galleyman
0 Likes

Message 14 of 18
can I not just email details to you?
galleyman
0 Likes

Message 15 of 18

Where is community profile?

galleyman
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 16 of 18

Hi galleyman1, please post back to let us know when you've added your information and I'll get the ticket raised for you. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 17 of 18

@galleyman1

You originally posted on 7 November in the 'Confirming Your Age' Blog and had an offer from OCE_Ady to secure your homecall email account and disable it so nobody could use it.

@galleyman1 wrote: I gave sent details to Oce? that was asked for.No reply and I have even had to create new log in to this forum as it wont accept password.I have requested new one but they dont send one seriously ##### with this now as been trying to sort for over 3 weeks!!!

However, you then deleted the Community membership which is why you needed to create this new membership.  Please update this Community profile with the details originally requested by OCE_Ady repeated below:

Hi galleymam, I can have the password reset and the inbox disabled for you. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes