email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Pop Ups

gphelps5
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

I have been having these problems all afternoon yesterday and again this morning. Even the TalkTalk "Send test email" does not work so they must know there is a issue.

With this new problem and all the issues we had back in May, what compensations / discounts are Talktalk planning to give thier customers once this issue is resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Excellent.

Thanks for taking time out to let us know. We always appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Message 2 of 4

Now fixed...
Thank you

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @gphelps5 

I'm not seeing any password pop-ups this morning. If you are then just enter the password. Note that if you changed the password yesterday the password authentication server may not have changed the password on the mail server even if you got email confirmation of a change. 

The TalkTalk Mail Test Mail is just a normal mailbox with a 'Vacation notice' reply set up and does need to be reset manually every now and then. 

You can achieve the exact same results by composing and sending your own mailbox a message. 

So, to check your mailbox password and check the mailbox is functioning normally please check the sign in to TalkTalk Mail. Tell us if there's an error message or if you can sign in ok.  When signed in send yourself a mail message from and to the same mailbox address and check the message is in the Sent objects folder and appears and stays in the Inbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes