email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password for an old tiscali email

Tonyroy
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi

I have an old tiscali email address, but I still use it regularly. The issue is: I have forgotten the password, and need to reset it because I am changine to a new device. Can someone help me please.
I have added all the necessary info, including my address, DoB, etc. as instructed in my profile settings.

I'd appreciate a call from the helpdesk with the new password.

Thanks

BT Roy
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi.

I'm pleased to say that I am back online now. As promised, someone did call me with the new password, which helped me re-set my devices.

Thanks again!

BT Roy

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Tonyroy, I raised the fault ticket for you on Friday. You should get a call this morning with your new password.  Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes